|سوالات تستی از گرامر درس اول سال سوم دبیرستان|
|ساعت ۱۱:۳٥ ق.ظ روز ۱۳۸۸/۱۱/۳٠ کلمات کلیدی:|
برای مشاهده سوالات روی ادامه مطلب کلیک کنید.
Multiple-choice questions based on English 3 lesson 1
1. " Do you know.............? " Yes, I do. He works at a Bank "
a) where does he work b) where he does work
c) where he works d) that where does he work
2. A: What did she say"? B: "I can't remember ............."
a) what she said c) what did she say
b) what she say d) what has she said
3. " Do you know when . . . . here "?
" No, I don't know when . . . . here "
a) will they arrive / they will arrive
b) they will arrive / they will arrive
c) will they arrive / will they arrive
d) they will arrive / will they arrive
4. A: Does she know who ............" B: To her uncle."
a) has she written to b) did she write to
c) she wrote to d) had she written to
5. A: " Who ......... the door?" B: " Tom did."
a) did answer
b) had answered
c) has answered
6. " Do you know whom . . . . for dinner " ?
" .They have invited the Aminis for dinner"
a) they have invited
b) have they invited
c) have invited
d) has invited
7. " Why is he so angry " ?
" I don't know ------------.
a) why he is so angry
b) that he is so angry
c) why is he so angry
d) that why he so angry
8. " Do you know where ------------------?"
" .It is over there. Next to the library"
a) is the post office
b) can I find a post office
c) the post office is
d) could I find a post office
9. " Do you know --------------?
". Sorry, I don't know"
a) how I get to Maxim Hotel
b) how do I get to Maxim Hotel
c) how should I get to Maxim Hotel
d) how can I get to Maxim Hotel
10. " Do you know ------------?"
"I think it is Ali's."
a) whose book is it
b) whose book it is
c) whose is it
d) whose is this book
11. " Do you have any plans for tonight"
". I . . . . to the movies with Bill"
a) am going to go
12. " I . . . . a party on Saturday night. Would you like to come "
". Sure, I'd love it"
b) have had
c) am going to
d) will be having
12. " I wonder where Arash and Farid are. The movie . . . . in five minutes" .
". Oh, they'll probably be here soon"
a) can start
b) is going to start
d) has started
14. " Who are you telephoning" .
" .Jane, I . . . . invite her for dinner tonight"
a) prefer b) am going to
c) like to d) call to
15. " Why do you want to go shopping now" ?
". I . . . . to buy some fruit for tonight's party"
a) would rather
c) am going
d) am used
16. " Summer vacation has just finished" .
" .Yes, I . . . . spend next summer on a farm"
c) would mind
d) am going to
17. " Have you visited your uncle since last year""?
". No, we haven't, but we . . . . visit him next year"
a) go to
b) would like
c) are going
d) are going to
18. " Has your brother climbed Mount Everest so far" ?
". No, he hasn't, but he . . . . climb Mount Everest next summer"
b) is going to
c) has to
d) used to
19. " Why are you working so hard"?
" .Because I need the money, I . . . . get a new camera"
a) am interested in
b) am going to
20. " Would you like to come to a party next Friday" ?
" . I'd like to, but I can't. I . . . . take a trip to Shiraz next Friday"
b) d' like
c) am going to
d) used to
21. " What do you plan to do tonight" ?
". I . . . . do anything tonight"
a) wouldn't like
b) don't prefer
c) am not going to
d) don't like to
Bandartorkman - English group